Let's Get your
Professional DJ and mobile Disco
on the Costa del Sol and Costa Tropical
· Specializing in Irish and UK weddings, plus private events such as birthdays, private parties, etc. All events and musical tastes covered. From 60’s – 70’s dance floor classics, funk and disco to house, old school and chart dance music. Plus pop, rock, RnB and cheesy hits, I always create the right vibe.
· Great ability to read a crowd and mood, so I play the right tracks for your event.
· Happy to find and play tracks by your favourite artists, or if you know exactly what you want, that’s exactly what I’ll play.
· 80’s, 90’s, rock and other special musical themed nights? Just ask!
· Great selection of chill out/lounge music, perfect for enhancing quieter events like dinner parties.
· Special reduced rate for DJing at any venue with its own PA and light system (I bring all my own booth gear).
· Based in Nerja but ready to play everywhere and anywhere on the Costa del Sol and Costa Tropical.
· No language barriers, as I’m fluent in English and Spanish.
· For your peace of mind, all my bookings are confirmed in writing.
If you’re looking for more than a DJ and want to add something special to your event, I can team up with other entertainers such as a Sax player, singer or other musicians. If you already have an act in mind, I’m more than happy to appear with them.
SOUND & LIGHTING
· As a qualified sound technician, I know the importance of using and setting up a good quality sound system with matching lighting to create the best dance vibe possible for your wedding or party.
· My premium PA system and lighting rig delivers 1300 watts of top-quality sound with dance floor lighting for up to 200 people. For bigger events, it’s no problem for me to hire additional gear.
The man Behind
When I was 8, my parents had the fantastic idea of moving from the UK to sunny Nerja! It didn’t take me long to learn the language and fall in love with all things Spanish (especially the tapa culture!). Then at the age of 14, I developed a passion for something that would stay with me for the rest of my life… MUSIC! I was so inspired, that after a year of buying my first vinyls and a semi-pro DJ system, I was appearing at local disco bars – especially on electronic dance music nights.
At 16, I played my first professional set at one of the top disco bars in Nerja. Over the next few years, I appeared at all of the biggest local clubs, and became one of the most sought- after DJs in the area.
I then hit upon my own style and swapped commercial chart music for the up and coming 90’s Old School and House scene. Playing bigger venues, rave parties and after hours all around Andalucía, I shared the booth with world famous DJs and groups like Carl Cox, Kenny Larkin, Laurent Garnier, Jeff Mills, Thursday Club and Shades of Rhythm.
10 years ago, after taking a much needed break, I re-invented myself as a wedding and event DJ, specializing in all musical tastes.
Today, with more than 25 years experience behind the decks, my ability to reflect the mood of different crowds and nights has grown, but the most important thing is that I still enjoy each party as if it were my first. Get in touch and I´ll make it happen!
PATTY MAGIC WEDDINGS
“I’ve worked with Miles for the last 5 years and know that he is driven by his passion for music. He creates play lists that will keep couples and guests on the dance floor till the early hours. He is exactly what you need to keep the music flowing.
You can email to give him an idea of your favourite songs and types of music you don’t like and he will take it from there.
He will keep you dancing to the beat,feeling the heat and moving your feet xxx…”
NERJA WEDDINGS by SONYA
“I have been working with Dj Miles for quite some time now and he is one of my most popular Wedding Djs!
He is 100% reliable and professional and has a great way of reading the crowd and setting the right atmosphere, from when the guests first arrive, right through to the end of the night. He is great with the couples, happy to chat to them by email and really listens to their requests and gives lots of great advice. He is approachable on the night itself, taking requests from the bride and groom and guests alike.
I love working with Miles and feel very lucky to have him on my books to recommend to my couples. He is very easy to get along with and it’s obvious he really loves his job which comes across in his music and his personality! Thanks Miles for all your hard work over the years, and look forward to many more years working together.”